Saturday, June 19, 2010

This task has been appointed to you, Frodo of the Shire...

This is my task; the Lord has given it to me. He has given me and will give me the strength to complete it.

The Pros? God has orchestrated this mission, he's written this chapter, he's organized this adventure, and he's composed this song. He is sovereign and in control.

The Cons?

Yeah, they don't matter. This is going to happen, I'm going to Myanmar to teach the Word with my friends, and it's going to be good. My God will make it good.

I've got peace. Beat that.
James

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Preach it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. For provision. For protection. For favor.

    Galatians 3:11 (MSG) The person who lives in right relationship with God does it by embracing what God arranges for him. Doing things for God is the opposite of entering into what God does for you.

    Love you, buddy! Mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance.

    ReplyDelete